WHAT IS AN INDUCTION COOKTOP?
[Authored by someone who has cooked by induction for many years]
If you are looking for places to recycle some more things that you can't- shouldn't be-putting into local council bins - here are a few suggestions:
Officeworks Stores generally accept:
* mobile phones; DVDs; CDs; USBs; ink and toner cartridges; computers and accessories
Aldi stores - have receptacles for batteries [and hearing aid suppliers often accept hearing aid batteries for recycling]
* From Faradion website - check it out! Watch the video! Check out the Na-ion website! nationenergie.com
* Faradion is a UK company [now also based and selling in Australia as Nation Energie, Level 2, 1 Collins Street, Melbourne
* They have produced and are selling batteries based on salt crystals! - no lithium or cobalt here! - just saltwater!!
* The batteries are made from recyclable plastic - so all components are recyclable - over and over again!
Taking Simple Positive Actions Against Climate Change!